GIGLIO EVOLUTION, 0251-0252
Most prestigious range Umbrella, the GIGLIO EVOLUTION is particularly widely used by architects in the arrangement of deck yacht or palace.
The GIGLIO EVOLUTION, with 2 coats allows optimal coverage.
This offset pole stainless steel 316L AISI polished mirror , combines noble materials and performance with unparalleled resistance to the effects of corrosion.
For other sizes, please contact us!
Discover the colors of our canvases TEMPOTEST ® by PARA and SOLTIS by FERRARI ®. They are available for all models of our umbrellas.
There is also the color of the edging trim.
To order or receive a quote, please contact us by email or phone. A technical advisor will be able to handle your request..
Our prices include :
The concrete bases, counterplates…
The design office (Tailored study of your location with drawing provided by us, working on a map …).
5 year warranty. All parts of the umbrella are independent and easily replaceable if parts are damaged.
- Low season (September to February) 3 to 5 weeks
- High season (March to July) 5 to 8 weeksTo order or receive a quote, please CONTACT us by email or phone. A technical advisor will handle your request. Contact Page
The protection system Giglio Evolution is worthy of the inventive genius of Leonardo da Vinci which offers the ultimate outcome of the umbrella.
Besides the fact that it was designed specifically to meet the demands of architects, whose clients have palaces or great luxury yachts, it revolutionized products protection against the sun and rain due to its unique features:
- The quality of materials with the use of steel marine corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Of the same fabrics offers protection against heat through micro-vents that can reject up to 97% of heat element.
- The resistance to wind with this umbrella is perfectly right. This achievement is due to Multivalvola ® system that lets the wind in while blocking rain.
- It has a double top supported by a single offset pole with areas covering 129sq.ft. to 258sq.ft. depending on the model.
• A study to measure with providing drawings and plans with the architects for perfect integration on the terraces of palaces or on the decks of yachts.